NOTE certification process
Note: When providing your name and address, be sure to specify your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your certificate.
Prepare for the test, using the following resources:
The test consists of two parts:
- PART 1: 10 questions requiring single and multiple answers.
For multiple-answer questions, you'll need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer. In order to proceed to the next part, you'lll need to answer at least 6 questions correctly.
- PART 2: Creating a test in SeeTest according to a set of requirements. You will be asked to create a test using your own device, and your own code environment, and to send us the project by uploading it.
Note: (1) The test duration is limited to 40 minutes. You will be notified by email if you passed the test or not within one week of taking the test. (2) To maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed. (3) Test takers are charged a 10 USD fee
Within one week of successful completion of the test, you will be provided (via email) with a Certification Package that includes:
- SeeTest Certified Logo
- SeeTest Certification document
- SeeTest Certification ID that can be used on LinkedIn
- Listing in the Certified Experitest Professional Directory (for service companies providing professional services for testing ONLY)